THIS PERFORMANCE HAS BEEN POSTPONED. WINNERS OF PASSES TO THIS SHOW WILL BE WELCOME FOR THE RESCHEDULED DATE.
KZE’s Parlour Session with Jim Keller will take place on Friday, June 25th from noon-1 pm.
‘By No Means’ CD Giveaway: Mon 6/7 – Fri 6/11
Ticket Giveaway starts Mon 6/14
The performance will be outdoors on the green in front of the KZE Studios and behind the Historic Elmendorph Inn, a full hour of commercial-free live music. Stay tuned to 98.1 KZE, on-air and on Facebook to be one of the lucky winners of a pair of guest passes and be part of the live audience! Or tune in to 98.1 KZE for an hour of commercial free live music.
Founding Tommy Tutone guitarist/songwriter Jim Keller‘s recently released new solo album, called By No Means, is a collection of 11 well-crafted tunes rich with wry, dark humor and stripped-down instrumentation. Among the 25-plus musicians who’ve contributed to the album are David Hidalgo of Los Lobos, who plays guitar on 10 of the album’s songs; Wilco’s Nels Cline; ex-Black Crowes member Audley Freed; the late Gregg Allman’s music director Scott Sharrard; and veteran session bassist Bob Glaub who appears on 10 tracks and has played and/or recorded with John Lennon, Jackson Browne, Warren Zevon, Bruce Springsteen and Bob Dylan, among others.
KZE’s Parlour Session with Jim Keller is sponsored by:
The Law Offices of Michel P. Haggerty Upholding a strong commitment and dedication to the needs of their clients by offering experience and expertise in the area of Elder Law. At 37 West Market St in Rhinebeck and at HaggertyLawOffices.com
- Please be prepared to show your vaccination status upon request. We recommend that fully vaccinated NYS residents sign up for an Excelsior Pass NY State Excelsior Pass
- All attendees must wear a mask to approach the food table, the bathroom, and wait in line.
- You will receive a ticket with a number when you check in. This ticket will allow you to access the food table and sit in a chair. Ideally we plan to call up groups of people to the food table by number ranges. We ask for your cooperation so this goes quickly and smoothly.
Some chairs will be set up close together for the fully vaccinated, and some socially distanced for anyone who chooses.
If the performance must move inside (this can happen without any notice), attendees will be required to wear a mask unless they can show proof of vaccination.
There may be an opportunity to meet briefly with the artist before the show (not afterwards as Jim has another engagement). Participating attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination.
Hand sanitizer pumps will be stationed throughout the area, including at the entrance and in the restroom.
- If you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19, we ask you to not attend the concert. Thank you for caring for our KZE community.
- These guidelines are subject to change without notice.