KZE’s Parlour Session with Chris Smither took place on Friday, May 25th from noon-1 pm. His 18th and newest record “Call Me Lucky“, is arguably his best and features his first set of brand new originals in six years. The performance took place in the Historic Elmendorph Inn, next door to the KZE Studios, a full hour of commercial-free live music. Congratulations to the many lucky winners of a pair of guest passes who got to be part of the live audience!
Click here to view the photo album on 98.1 KZE’s Facebook page.
KZE’s Parlour Session with Chris Smither was sponsored by:
- Law Offices of Michel P. Haggerty Upholding a strong commitment and dedication to the needs of their clients by offering experience and expertise in the area of Elder Law. At 37 West Market St in Rhinebeck and at HaggertyLawOffices.com
- CR Guitars On Market St in Rhinebeck. A high-service guitar shop featuring hand selected acoustic and electric guitars you’ll fall in love with. CRGuitars.com
- Ulster Savings Bank Member FDIC. Business banking for all your business needs throughout the Hudson Valley and online at ulstersavings.com
- J&J’s Gourmet Cafe & Catering a farm to table cafe & caterer in the heart of Red Hook, also on Instagram & Facebook.
- Firehouse Productions providing the sound. FirehouseProductions.com
- The Historic Elmendorf Inn- Elmendorph.org